Thursday 25 July 2019

YAMAHA R1 2019 REVIEW


YAMAHA R1 2019 REVIEW



YAMAHA R1 2019 RED

First of all , let us start with talking about its engine performance , i have been testing this new R1 2019 recently , 3 days i was riding it , i can tell that the engine is even smoother than the last generation of R1. Whenever i want to overtake , this beast never dissappoint me . i really like the acceleration is the best of its kind. The suspension when cornering is pretty good , not the best but good enough . but overall saying , the engine is what give me the exciting feeling. The speed is in my hand. Its like i am king on the street. And i have a feeling that people only overtake me only when i want  them the  to do so. But for sure i can definitely easily overtake them. The fuel consumpotion is good for a litre bike. so its just good enough. again , the engine performance is the best, the gear change extremely smooth and dams its perfect . By the way,  the heat from engine is like non existent. i tried yamaha mt-09 , and oh my god , the engine heat can fry my balls. 
.
.
The design of this bike is pretty wild and striking , i ride this bike around Kuala Lumpur and i can say that whenever i was on the traffic light , i can see people staring at how nice this bike looks. Oh my im so lucky to even got to test ride this bike. But it was a good feeling , felt like i got all the attention on the street. And got some people said to me '' nice bike bro''. Well its a good compliment. Well i got all the attention by riding this bike. hahaha

YAMAHA R1 2019 RED 




YAHAMA R1 METER PANEL


CONCLUSION

I can say that The new R1 2019 is the perfect bike for those who seek extreme acceleration and top engine performance and nice design. Overall , not bad at all. But for sure im going to get this bike soon. I guarenteed that those who bought this bike won't regret . 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.